Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If, for any reason, the personal data collected includes “Enhanced Data” (including, inter alia information on a person’s ethnicity/ethnic origin, sexual orientation, criminal record or alleged criminal activity), such data will be collected only where this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation, for the purposes of legal proceedings or for the provision of legal advice.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste
- Understand and analyze how you use our webste
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and/or changes to our service and.or other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud and to keep www.icpd.com.cy safe and secure
- Carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and iCPD, for the provision of information, products and services that you requested from iCPD
Information from other sources may be combined with information provided to iCPD. Such information may be used for the purposes set out above.
How we store your information
The information collected is stored locally at our servers. Certain email communications and/or data transmitted via means of electronic transfer (including via email) may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (”EEA”) Such information may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA, only for discharging their professional duties (including the provision of support services).
Where you have been provided with, or you have chosen themselves, a secure password granting you access specific parts of www.icpd.com.cy, you remain solely responsible for the safekeeping of the password’s confidentiality. You may not share their password with any other person.
iCPD cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to it electronically over the internet; any provision of information by you, is at your own risk.
www.icpd.com.cy follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website www.icpd.com.cy uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that www.icpd.com.cy has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, please consult the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us. iCPD aims to comply with any of the above requests within reasonable time, and shall do so in full compliance with applicable legislation, unless such request is subject to any exemptions. Should CPD delay, for any reason, to provide such information, this will be communicated to the person requesting such information as soon as reasonably practicable. iCPD may request further data to identify you prior to completing any of the above requests. No personal data shall be disclosed to any third party without the written consent of the provider of the data. iCPD reserves the right to refuse vexatious requests.
Compliance with applicable Anti-Money Laundering legal framework.
For every new and existing client, iCPD collects information for the purpose of compliance with applicable Anti-Money Laundering legal framework. This includes the performance of client due diligence enquiries on clients and persons connected to them, as well as ngoing monitoring of clients. Should this prove necessary for the exercise of legal duties, iCPD will seek and obtain information from third party data suppliers. Information collected under the auspices of the Anti-Money Laundering legal framework will only be used for that purpose and will be kept by iCPD only for the time period required under the applicable Anti-Money Laundering legal framework.
Should it become necessary that iCPD initiates any form of legal proceedings against you for any reason whatsoever, you expressly agree that the personal data provided by you can be relied upon in identifying and initiating any such proceedings against you.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
www.icpd.com.cy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
By using www.icpd.com.cy and/or submitting personal data to iCPD, you agree to the transfer and/or storing and/or processing of your data and/or as per the above provisions.